Wednesday, August 6, 2008

wtf

blogging is so fucking annoying.
how do people do it?

gahhhhhhh. I feel like this blog is taking over my life. It feels like updating is a chore. FUUUUUUUUCKKKKKK.

Okay. Lukas was talking to Lisa yesterday and I heard him say that he needs to give her more attention. More lovin'. I think it is really manly of Lukas to be able to admit this. Props bro. 

OMFG there was blues dancing last night. Lukas danced with lots of girls and some boys. He danced with me a few times. I felt his penis on my thigh a few times. It's cool. I think next week or maybe the week after there is supposed to be square dancing. This will be cool because maybe we will get to meet the famous missed connection. Hopefully something neat happens there. Lukas doesn't seem particularly stoked. 

He is about to go to work. He said something about getting nicer shirts for work, so maybe there is some sort of potential love interest worth impressing....
He couldn't possibly want to just like nice for work, right?

Last night he went to dinner at Nicholas with a "friend" from Olympia. No word on whether or not this is true love or one of those situations in which the love is unreciprocated due to the other person's interest in not the opposite sex. I don't even know if Lukas is in love with her or just has a huge crush. Or just a little one. Or none at all. He's hard to read.

He biked home from blues dancing last night with his shirt off. The honies were gawking at his hot 8-pack. The dudes was jealous. 

Sorry if some of the stuff in this blog seems gender-normative - Lukas is just a man-ass man.

In the distant future Lukas might go to Thailand. Shiiiiiiiiip the lady-boys ftw imo.  

No comments: